Role: Responsible for the delivery of housekeeping services to BICSc standards in line with Multiplex Services contract and the client’s expectations.
- Check work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure standards and expectations are met and where possible exceeded. Report any areas of concern to the housekeeping supervisor
- Assist to purchase housekeeping supplies, maintaining inventories, scheduling shifts, recruiting employees, organizing training activities, and assigning tasks.
- Assign duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and report to housekeeping supervisor
- Daily briefing in absence of housekeeping supervisors
- Review and file all cleaning check lists
- Coordinate with MEP Team Leader for MEP service if required
- Make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation
- Issue supplies and equipment to workers.
- Assist supervisor during staff meetings to discuss company policies and any complaints
- Check chemical store rooms for safe storage and stock levels
- Review training requirements for reporting staff and raise with housekeeping supervisor
- Provide on the job training to direct reports in order to correct mistakes and improve service delivery
SHEQ- (IMS) Responsibilities
- To ensure all staff within your remit receives adequate training in line with site/departmental policies and procedures.
- Conduct training/TBT/briefings on a regular basis/as applicable in coordination with SFM/FM and or SHEQ Manager.
- Be aware of work place hazards/environmental aspects and controls.
- Ensure any hazards and environmental aspects along with method statements/procedures are communicated prior to commencement of any task.
- Ensure all employees conduct their duties in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct routine/random inspections (including sub-contractors) to ensure safe system of work and that tools and equipment are in good working order and fit for purpose.
- In particular, staffs are encouraged to take reasonable care of themselves and others and report any unsafe acts/condition to their line manager/HSE representative without delay.
- Be aware of and adhere to the company policies and procedures posted on the notice boards or as communicated via tool box talks or HSE briefings.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment for the type of work being performed.
- Be aware of responsibilities and actions in case of emergency circumstances.
- Report any accident/incident/near misses immediately to line manager/HSE representative without delay, carry out initial investigation and be available to support any further investigation as necessary.
- Create awareness of and contribute towards zero accidents/incidents.
- Maintain appropriate SHEQ records on site at all times.
- Always ask if in doubt stop the task immediately, seek assistance and report to their immediate line manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|