Housekeeping Supervisor – GLA Property Management – Kuwait
- Communicate to management about any damage or theft, loss to mall property.
- Monitor on a daily basis the cleaning of mall public areas not limited to (staircases, front of the house, back of the house, loading docks, roofs, parking areas, waste area. etc.). Inspect for cleanliness of all areas in the mall.
- Ensure that the weekly / monthly & quarterly cleaning schedule are being implemented.
- Supervise and coordinate pest control.
- Ensure that public areas are cleaned up in emergency situations.
- Submit maintenance request to Maintenance and follow up.
- Report all lost and found articles immediately to the customer service.
- Inspect for cleanliness and proper amenities.
- Monitor contractual obligations of outsourced housekeeping staff and report non-compliance issues
- Investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Report and document any observed or known safety hazards, injuries, conditions, or unsafe practices and procedures to the cleaning manager.
- Issue supplies and equipment to cleaning contractor.
- Attend meeting and receives instructions.
- Participate in all aspects of quarterly inventory.
- Recommend improvements to the customer service and ensure more efficiency in operations.
- Inspect areas of the mall to determine needs for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment and give recommendations to the cleaning manager.
- Review standards and procedures.
- Enforce company health and safety policies to areas of responsibility.
- Enforce mall safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure security incidents in your operational area are reported and corrective measures implemented to prevent recurring incidents
- Report security risks to the Cleaning Manager and Security Supervisor.
- Support RDD plans, Marketing and Specialty Leasing activities in the Mall.
- Checking on fit out units, monitor the workers head count for monthly report.
- Conduct routine common area site inspection (internal & external) and communicate all findings to the concerned Department in order to ensure the highest quality assurance standards are maintained.
- Constantly conduct a mall walk to ensure all investors are operating as per the Mall rules and standards and that all compliance standards are met.
- Supervise and coordinate with security to ensure all loading docks are operated as per the Mall rules and standards.
- Supervise installation in common areas when needed in order to ensure that the contractor is implementing Mall rules and standards.
- Ensure all back-service corridor, fire escape route and staircase are kept clean and free from any obstacles.
- Handle customers lost & found items at night in the absences of customers service team.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Operations Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested