Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies -UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centres in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Centre in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Oracle SCM Techno functional Consultant
• Support and Service Delivery for ORACLE SCM
• Support the ORACLE SCM Techno- Functional Expert in a Rollout and Implementation scenario.
• SCM Solution Development and Delivery
• Being responsible for the overall solution delivery on schedule & integrity of the SCM delivered solution
• Conducting End User Training sessions and transition
• Guiding the development team on functional and technical specifications, design and execution of the Inventory Accounting and Reconciliation procedure with the Legacy system.
• Recognizes SCM system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Development of Data Migration Strategy, ability to develop Data Migration Scripts and perform post data migration reconciliation.
• Knowledge of SCM API’s and interfaces
• Knowledge of all SCM Schemas, Integrity relationships and Entity Relationship Models.
• Understanding of ORACLE SCM solution capabilities making decisions about how solutions should be designed and implemented, including implementing customizations, workarounds, bolt-on’s, extensions & personalization.
• Understanding of ORACLE Form Personalization’s, Forms, Interfaces, Workflow enhancements as ERP best practices.
• Provides status reports on module/domain progress and outstanding issues
• Demonstrate deep understanding of ERP Landscape and Technical Architecture.
• Documentation according to ERP Implementation methodology.
• Understands advanced relational database concepts and demonstrates proficiency with physical and logical database design
• Knowledge of ORACLE Implementation Methodologies, including Agile concepts
Duration: 12 months renewable (Long Term Project)
Please confirm for the salary of AED ——AED Per Month(All Inclusive Package) – Consultant (You) has to take care of his own Food, accommodation and internal transportation) + We Will Provide Mission Visa+ Medical only for you + Annual Paid Leave of 22 Paid Working days leave after 12 months of active service.
No Family Benefits from Company: (Family VISA + Family Medical and Family Air Tickets has to be taken care by the Consultant (You)).
On completion of 12 months of continuous service from date of joining You will be paid AED XXXX as Ticket allowance, You have to book your tickets on your own.
Note: No family ticket shall be provided
Please confirm and share your Updated profile, Passport scanned copies, Degree certificate and the latest Photograph along with the following details
Alternative Contact No(Mandatory)
Reason for job change
Degree Attested Certificate in MOFA -Yes or No
Police Clearance Certificate Yes or No
Interested for 12 months Renewable contract- Yes or No
No family Benefits from Raqmiyat, Are you accepted Yes/No
No food, Accommodation from Raqmiyat , are you accepted Yes/No
Are you interested for Riyadh, UAE location Yes or No
Do you have Education & Previous Company Documents
S.No Skill Years of experience
1 Total Experience
3 Experience in Oracle SCM Tehno functional
3 Experience in workflow, Forms & reports
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|