- Deliver goods via a heavy truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Take orders for new delivers.
- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|