The Head of Programme Delivery and Readiness will lead on the integrated programme delivery and operational readiness planning for all Expo 2020 internal departments. To be responsible for leading the programme schedule forwards, all readiness plans, integrated venue timelines and the Expo Operations Centre planning.
Main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Lead the operational readiness and successful delivery of the Expo 2020 programme;
– Ensure the organisational programme is on schedule, a risk based approach is adopted, and internal programme issues resolved;
– Integrate the Expo 2020 testing programme to include desktops, simulations and test events;
– Lead on the integrated venue timeline, to include tracking, monitoring and coordination of all venue schedules to be ready for event time;
– Develop a culture of collaborative working across Expo 2020 departments;
– Help coordinate the Expo 2020 Operations Centre (EOC) project design, delivery and operational go live;
– Support the development of the event time operating model and any command, control and communication plans associated;
– Support the Director of Integrated Operations Office in the planning for the Directorate, updating programme plans, budget, risks, issues and procurement;
– Identify gaps and overlaps as part of the integrated planning activity for Expo 2020 service provision
– Work with the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) to ensure the programme is consistent with the integration of the external stakeholders, and internal agreed processes;
– Transition to a senior operational role on Site at the end of the planning and readiness phases;
– Support the recruitment and capability development of future Integrated Operations Office team members, and assist in leading the department, providing effective line management to direct reports;
– Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|