Key Role: Providing the necessary financial flows of the college, paying the accounts payable items for the college and collecting its due amounts.
Duties & Tasks:
- Oversee the creation of records and organize accounting entries correctly.
- Supervise all department staff and distribute tasks among them.
- Provide financial controls over cash flows.
- Follow up on the performance of the college accountants.
- Provide control over bank statements and all matters relating to banking information, and cheque issuance.
- Provide control over accounts receivable.
- Approve budgets of all departments and closely monitor the implementation of the budget, making sure no variance takes place. Any if any, to report.
- Prepare and submit both daily and periodic financial reports to the Director of Administration & Finance.
- Coordinate with the Director of Administration & Finance and various administrative structures of the college to provide accurate financial information that will help in making appropriate decisions at senior management level.
- Conduct field coordination of the various internal and external financial audits.
- Coordinate with the internal relevant departments/colleges/directorates/centres and provide them with various relevant figures and indicators.
- Provide any proposals or studies that will improve the financial status of the college
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|