- Develop Action Strategies for the department in consultation with Associate Dean and as per the college’s mission, vision, strategic goals and institutional KPIs.
- Ensure compliance to institutional strategies such as Teaching and Learning Strategy, Research Strategy, Employability and Internationalization strategy.
- Responsible for providing leadership to inspire, guide and lead the department towards the college’s vision and mission, by appreciating the diversity of workforce, their ideas and values.
- Maintain effective communication within the department and outside the department by developing appropriate contacts with other HEIs, graduates, research bodies, industry partners and NGOs etc.
- Provide significant research leadership to staff for improving their research skills.
- Identify the requirements of human, physical and financial resources and incorporate the same in the DOP in alignment with the institutional KPIs.
- Lead the department on academic matters and promote continuous improvement.
- Supervise, coordinate and evaluate the programmes offered by the department and ensure their smooth delivery and achievement of learning outcomes both at the module and programme level.
- Lead on programme and institutional accreditation activities at the Department level. Additionally seek national and international professional body membership and accreditation.
- Carry out any other administrative responsibilities that might be entrusted.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|