Our client is a leading financial organisation, having a strong presence in investment banking, corporate banking, Islamic banking and asset management. They are looking to hire a Head of Commodities and International Bonds to be responsible for the Fee Income generated out of the marketing of Commodity hedging products to clients spread across Oman, rest of GCC & Sub-Continent. The successful candidate will also further be responsible for the management of the bank’s international corporate bond investment portfolio as per the bank’s policy. The role will be based in Muscat, Oman.
- Be part of the Management team of Treasury and Capital Markets division.
- Head the marketing teams which market commodity products and international bonds to institutional investors.
- To further strengthen and expand the list of the existing treasury Corporate & Institutional relationships.
- Should be in a position to independently analyze the financial markets, market trends, political and economic indicators and responsible for Investment in International Bonds.
- Should be in a position to advice structured hedging solutions to corporates.
- Strengthen the existing interbank relationships.
- Be an alternate officer to Head of Capital Markets – Responsible for managing bank’s liquidity and money market portfolio
- Be expected to serve as a mentor to existing staff and impart knowledge to further enhance their skills.
- Ensure compliance of various regulatory requirements and developing and maintaining a relationship with interbank counterparties.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|