About The Role
Attracting, acquiring, developing, and retaining top talent will be critical to achieving Al-Futtaim’s ambitious growth objectives. This leader will develop consultative capabilities within the TA team to partner with the broader organisation to strategically anticipate needs, and ensure a steady supply of quality talent as required. This leader will establish collaborative working relationships across all Talent and HR functions as well as business leaders. The TA Head is responsible for the creation and implementation of a strong global and regional Talent Brand strategy across the Group globally and regionally.
- Design and implement standard processes, tools, and metrics that ensure the TA team performs at world-class standards, including emerging social media and mobile channels.
- Shift from reactive fulfillment recruitment approach to implement proactive forecasts and annual hiring plans for each business/function and major brand.
- Design and implement comprehensive end-to-end hiring solutions (Attract, Sources, Select, Integrate) to provide one-stop shopping for our hiring managers and enhance the candidate/new hire experience.
- Ownership, creation, and implementation of a strong global and regional Talent Brand strategy across the Group globally and regionally
- Creation and implementation of cutting edge on and offline recruitment strategies and processes to build the overall Talent Acquisition and Talent Brand process world-wide working in “partnership” with Corporate Marketing and Communications
- Working with and partnering with the Group Directors and HR BP’s understanding short, mid and long term manpower goals
- Sourcing and partnership with 3rd party suppliers to support with full Talent Brand initiatives that align with the Corporate Marketing & Communications strategy coupled with ownership of budgets
- Working with internal stakeholders including L&D, Training, and HRIS to ensure both internal and external Talent Brand initiatives and Training to ensure we are the best in our field
- Control of Talent Brand News across the Group via online newsletters and training forums
- Building and implement key metrics to measure Talent Brand
- Monitoring of external platforms such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor to assess the external perception of the Brand
- Ownership of the Al-Futtaim Graduate Attraction strategy and incentives working with local and international Universities and Campuses together with the creation of strategies to attract top quartile Graduate talent via Campus activity through to social media campaigns
- Working on Group incentives to boost Al-Futtaim as the Employer of Choice including Girl and Women Empowerment, Corporate Social Responsibility and Grad Attraction
- Ownership of all Group Wide 3rd party Recruitment Partners and Exec Search Agencies ensuring a level playing field for all including Group set TOB, Templates, Training on Al-Futtaim’s Talent Brand and Reporting on Agency spend versus In-house and Service/Quality
- Creation and roll out of Al-Futtaim Groups Futures Program looking at 21st-century attraction methodology via digital and offline methods
- Working on and monitoring of the Al-Futtaim 21st Century Candidate Experience Directive
- Creation of an Al-Futtaim Talent Acquisition Bootcamp Framework covering Training, Audits, Templates and Guides to ensure a streamlined Candidate Experience aligning with the Group’s overall Talent Brand Strategy
- Sourcing of cutting edge technology and effective use of all social networking tools
- Creation, roll out and ownership of the Talent Brand Social Media Strategy across the Group together with the internal engagement strategy for Talent Acquisition Recruiters
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|