· The Group Exercise Manager is responsible for planning, developing and administering all aspects of the group exercise and instructor training programs.
· The Group Exercise Manager ensures effective operation of the Group Exercise classes including provision of advice to members with regards to maintaining correct technique during exercises and correct use of equipment and overall class control and creating a positive experience for all class participants.
· The Group Exercise Manager ensures to increase the number of people attending group exercise classes whilst consistently delivering the highest level of service.
· The Group Exercise Manager ensures he/she meets all operational and commercial objectives as set out by the Club General Manager and Head of Operations.
Performance Administrative Functions:
· Demonstrate a high standard of instruction and technique in the execution of all exercises and motivate members to adhere to their fitness regimes.
· To initiate member orientation and associated group exercise programs in order to motivate members to strive to achieve identified health and fitness goals.
· To assist members of the safe use of training equipment.
· Educate and enforce Fitness First etiquette and regulations as designated in club rules and regulations including ensuring members clean equipment after use and return it to their allocated storage area and ensuring all equipment is in good order to maintain optimal member service and experience.
· Keep track and report GX attendance, timetable disruptions and group exercise management related subjects and design a Group Exercise program that meets member’s needs and club KPI’s
· Organize 2 monthly Group Exercise events to support overall GX performance and the club’s commercial KPI’s (membership sales and retention).
· Support all club promotions and actively promote Fitness First services thus ensuring members maximize their gym membership.
· Listens to complaints or comments from members with great interest and reports incidents and accidents of any kind with correct follow up and action.
· Guarantee the maintenance of equipment and tidiness of all class environments for the optimal functionality of the club, in the most cost-effective manner.
· Coordinate the purchase requisitions for all purchases within the department. Liaise with the Club General Manager and Purchasing Department on all financial operational issues.
· GXM must update Fitness Enterprise System on daily basis.
· GXM ensure all month end reports are completed and filed accordingly as set out in the GX Ways of Working document.
· GXM ensures all criteria for internal audits are met to achieve a score of minimum 86%
· GXM must send weekly CP (Critical Path) showing daily rota both in and outside of home- club.
· Demonstrate personal commitment to Fitness First values and behavior, the company strategy and brand promise (Winning Ways).
· Attend weekly 121 with CGM.
· Attend Quarterly Product Launch.
· Attend bi-monthly GX meeting.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|