Group Customer Service & Operation Head – Green Umbrella Recruitment – Oman
1) Responsible for providing quality and efficient service to customers through the daily management of a branches and team of employees to create a WOW! Consumer Experience. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the Management with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling and reward/recognition programs and to ensure that the service operation is profitable on the commercial side. Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that repairs of the customers happen as per the agreed KPI’s/SLA’s in timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
2) Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve service operations & efficiency.
3) Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
4) Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
5) Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
6) Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
7) Addresses performance problems according to company policy.
8) Prepares communicates effectively with employees performance and makes effective/appropriate decisions, relative to corrective action as required.
9) Works as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
10) Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.