- Design, revise, and produce marketing communications (print and digital) pieces for a wide variety of projects, programs and events.
- Design marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual piece designs, etc., in the line with brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with marketing services, to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals.
- Produce drafts for review by Project Owners and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Maintain quality check on all creative development by applying and adhering to brand standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate and revise final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect Project Owner’s specifications.
- Deliver the communication package within the agreed timeline.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, in order to ensure work quality is up to the set standards.
- Attend meetings and work closely with other functions within the Marketing Department and the concerned functions within the Public Relations Department.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Performing Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|