•Curates and defines design ideas and concepts and coordinates in the creation of materials in print, and other mediums for a variety of projects.
• Collaborates with Accounts Executives to provide brainstorms and recommendations including but not limited to concepts, designs, art direction, production, print buying.
• Monitors quality control for print and prepress service specifications, purchasing, and approvals.
• Tracks production projects to ensure proper and timely completion of work with outside vendors to meet production deadlines.
• Multidisciplinary design approaches and techniques for a variety of graphic design activities, including desktop publishing and layout, production, illustration, and prepress file preparation.
• Maintains equipment and supply inventory; maintains accurate files and records.
• Creates and directs media using digital art and photographic techniques.
• Contributes to the editorial development of projects.
• Selects and purchases graphic and photographic supplies.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|