1) Prepares the documents needed for issuance of new residence permit or Iqama as well as for renewal to ensure that all employees work with a valid residence permit as per government policies and regulations.
2) Build Relations with all government Offices to can facilitate the company requirments.
3) Maintains a record of all government-related documents and information of employees, such as GOSI Number, Iqama and passport number and validity, work permits, work visas, etc., and ensure that they are kept safe and updated.
4) Handles and prepares the necessary documents for iqama transfer or change of sponsorship to ensure that employee works with the company on a proper and valid sponsorship as per government laws and regulations.
5) Organises attestation of certificates and legal translation of documents and other activities related to immigration and labour to ensure that all company documents are properly attested and activities had legal basis.
6) Keeps abreast of current labour/ immigration laws to ensure that all employees are updated on any changes or new laws being implemented.
7) Responds to staff enquiries on visa/labour/passport matters and ensure that they are properly attended to in a timely manner.
8) Complete departure and exit formalities for employees leaving the company after the cancellation of visas to ensure that final exit documents are prepared and obtained.
9) Adheres to defined internal controls and safety in compliance with departmental goals and objectives.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|