· To effectively participate in the development of the corporate governance system (Business Policies & Processes).
· To effectively support the deployment of new policies and processes.
· To effectively participate in the automation projects of business processes.
· To effectively participate in the planning, execution and reporting of the group level internal audits, quality assurance and investigation projects.
· To effectively participate in the risk analysis and evaluation of controls activities.
· To effectively participate in the identification of continuous improvement initiatives and deployment.
· To Identify emerging trends and issues as they relate to corporate governance and other areas
of functional responsibility.
· To effectively provide expert advice regarding industry best practices and quality concepts.
· To effectively participate in the conduction of relevant knowledge transfer and awareness sessions to group staff.
· To promote the concepts of corporate governance, operational excellence, system thinking, quality management, change management, …etc.
· To track all relevant governance documentation and keep governance records up to date.
· To provide timely and meaningful reports to governance manager as needed.
· To adhere to the governance department procedures and working instructions.
· To effectively plan and execute compliance programs
· To effectively identify risks and propose proper internal controls.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|