Job Summary :Plan, direct and conduct work survey to analyze the likely behavior of soil and rock, direct supervision of ongoing project, reporting, preparation and writing technical and financial offers.
Technical Duties :
- Prepare daily drilling work program, and issue work orders to drillers in accordance with project specifications and contractual agreements.
- Ensure all customers’ requirements are carried out in accordance with contract specification, international and approved in house policies and procedures.
- Conduct off site inspection visits and prepare site inspection reports.
- Collect data by utilizing various types of field instrumentation such as inclinometers, piezometers and settlement monitoring devices.
- Conduct visual description of obtained soil and rock samples.
- Prepare laboratory testing program for geo technical investigation.
- Prepare geo technical reports in conformance with related standard test methods and customer requirements.
- Organize records and files for plans and ongoing projects, including incoming & out going correspondences, project specifications and drawings, lab tests forms and all related ISO forms.
- Prepare and write both technical and financial proposals.
- Perform laboratory analysis and field testing results and finding using computer programs.
- Follow-up the implementation of safety regulations and protection measures in the field.
- Follow-up the implementation of field and laboratory plans and programs.
- Produce maps (subsurface profiles) of soil types and their distribution.
- Design and analyse various shallow and deep foundation systems for structures, including conducting calculations.
- Design and analyse various permanent and temporary earth retaining systems such as concrete gravity, soldier beam and lagging and sheet pile walls, along with associated slope stability analysis utilizing several computerized solution techniques.
- Instruct the drillers on the drilling methodology and tools.
- Plan and program site investigation work taking into consideration any related obstacles such as accessibility and existing structure.
- Prepare project quality plan (PQP) for large scale projects, and follow up on project expenses.
- Any duties or responsibilities assigned by the management.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|