A leading company based in Saudi Arabia has an immediate opening for a General Manager. The company’s main activity is in the field of low-current systems specializing in security systems, and audio-visual systems.
The primary responsibility of the position will be to manage the day-to-day operations of the company towards achieving the company’s business plans and objectives.
1. Oversee day-to-day operations and business activities.
2. Develop, review, update and implement budgets and business plans while ensuring alignment with short term and long term objectives.
3. Responsible for maintaining a capable management team including hiring, coaching, training, setting personal development objectives, appraisals, morale and unity of the team
4. Maintain a deep knowledge of markets and industry.
5. Establish and achieve business objectives & targets, and insure growth & profitability.
6. Participates in formulating and implementing company strategy, policies and procedures.
7. Build strong and trust relations with clients and suppliers and other stakeholders.
8. Ensure the company is in compliance with all local laws and industry regulations.
9. Generates financial and operational reports.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|