• Supervision/Responsible for all regional business transactions.
• Bank Reconciliation and control function
• Handling, monitoring and controlling of Petty Cash
• Ageing report preparation, analysis and control
• Vendors Reconciliation and payment processing
• Business Monitor Reports generation (Sales Report, AR, Stock, AP)
• Responsible for monthly payroll transactions of the company and other employee related payments.
• Check for completion and correctness, authorized signatories on timesheets from various departments and review data in payroll system such as overtime hours, shift days, absence days, days of leave without pay and sick leave days, etc.
• Check and review on Employee Status, Remuneration/Update forms and review all changes/updates made by HR in payroll system such as new starters, promotions, salary increases etc..
• Arranging the disbursement of salaries and allowances to employees in a timely fashion as determined by the Company Policy.
• Process personnel related claims, leave advances, travel advances, final settlements, etc.
• Process salaries, overtime & deductions of the employees.
• Prepares final settlement to employees on final departures.
• Administer the department in a professional manner to correlate/coordinate all departments.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports as and when required.
Other duties as assigned by the management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|