General Accountant – Abdullah A. Barrak & Sons Co. – Saudi Arabia
• Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling accounts payable and receivable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
• Familiar with cost accounting
• Handling Petty Cash
• Handling Employee’s adv a/c
• Payroll disbursement
||Jubail, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing