Temporary Creative Fragrances Application Lab Technician – 3 Months Contract
An Application Laboratory Technician with a global leader in the creation of Flavours and Fragrances, and providing essential support for our Creative Fragrances Development team, and based in Dubai – Your future position?
Fragrance is at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating Fragrances that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create scents that shape people’s lives.
As a ‘Creative Fragrances Application Lab Technician’ within the Technical Team, you will work together with the Application Laboratory Technician’s to prepare Fragrance applications for our Customers. You will support the Application team to prepare Fragrance applications in different bases meeting the needs of Creative and Development teams under the guidance and ensure the quality and accuracy thereof. This is a full-time role with us on a fixed-term contract for 3 months working 5 days a week, and the contract could be extended later on depending on our changing requirements.
You will be based in our Dubai Media City office working 5 days a week and will report into the Application Lab Manager for North Africa and the Middle East. This could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a real passion for the world of Fragrances and Perfumes, always aims to exceed customer needs and provide value.
Bring your passion:
• Help apply fragrances to consumer products when assigned.
• Help in the administration of materials and laboratory organisation.
• Perform colour matching and recommend dyes following client request.
Utilise the very best of you:
• Follow procedures and prepare applications with quality, speed and accuracy.
• Demonstrate a basic ability in formulation development and preparation of internal bases.
Improve the efficiency and excellence:
• Promote a clean laboratory environment and lab equipment following EH&S guidelines and good laboratory practices.
• Administer sample requests and ordering of fragrance oils.
• Record and communicate results promptly.
• Manage fragrance oils, customer base, and internal base inventories.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Perfume & Cosmetics; Chemicals Manufacture; FMCG|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|