Formulation Chemist – R&D
Our client is a reputable international organization engaged in the manufacture and global marketing of Perfumes, Cosmetics and Personal Care products. Established in 1974, our client today comprises of 14 companies involved, primarily in developing, manufacturing and distributing fragrances, color cosmetics, skin care, bath care and other personal care products.
Our client is present in over 70 countries across the world through group company distribution and manufacturing companies or through independent sales and distribution set-ups. The group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing units are located in the UAE & India. The group is managed by skilled professionals and committed staff members in our various companies across the world. People are recognized as one of our most valuable assets. The group employs more than 700 people worldwide, from over 20 different countries.
We are looking for driven, energetic, entrepreneurial and dynamic people who are committed to constantly over-achieving, to join our client’s family.
To successfully contribute to formulations and Process development for new personal Care & Cosmetic products
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Using a variety of lab equipment to create and perform analytical test & stability test of the finished products
• Improvement in existing formulation & process leading to cost reduction
• Supervision of pilot and initial production batches & production procedures which leads to improvement in production
• Should have worked in laboratory in R&D Dept of a reputed company.
• Should have formulations development experience in Skin care, hair care and Toiletries products
• Familiar with cosmetics regulatory compliance requirements as per EU, US FDA and GCC. Should be familiar with GMP, Safety & regulatory environments
• Carry out formulation development, evaluation & Ability to take decision on the findings
• Ability to work & Communicate independently with other Department
• Ability to prepare SOP’s & COA’s of the finished products
• Perform analytical tests & stability test on the finished products and maintain their records
AED 5,000 to 7,000/- per month + other benefits as per UAE Law
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|