Job title: Fixed Income Dealer
The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is an Arab regional organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “Dealer, Fixed Income” in the Investment Department.
Act as a member of the fixed income unit and work with other colleagues in the treasury division by assisting to manage the surplus liquidity through deployment of funds in fixed income instruments and monitoring of the assigned investment portfolios.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide bonds investment services to all investment portfolios through selecting and executing suitable bonds investment in accordance to the relevant investment objectives of each portfolio.
· Monitor the AMF’s bonds portfolios through daily reviewing the valuation, performance, interest rates, maturity, characteristics and risk parameters relative to benchmarks in order to secure the timely identification of any potential discrepancies, define their causes and recommend the appropriate course of action and available solutions.
· Continuously monitor the downgrade/upgrade of the bonds holdings and report exceptions and ensure the system is updated.
· Generate reports on bonds portfolios managed by the AMF.
· Carry out any other work assignments relevant to the Division.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Investment Management
from a reputable university.
• Professional designation of CFA is preferable. Professional dealing certificate is an advantage.
· 3 years of experience in fixed income investment management.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|