Direct and manage property insurance and liabilities of all kinds, issue the relevant policies, addenda, certificates, amendments and relevant notices, supervise property and liability insurance performance and its development, coordinate with the concerned organizational units to market and develop products as per the requirements of customers and nature of competition, participate in the amendment of the principles of reinsurance agreements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Propose the executive “operational” goals and plans to develop and market property and liability insurance, follow up its execution under the framework of approved strategic goals and plans.
- Supervise the performance of property and liability insurance, compare the achievements with the set goals and criteria, develop and enhance such performance.
- Develop products of property and liability insurance of all types, identify the requirements of customers by conducting field visits to them, identify prices, make insurance proposals related to the type of required coverage, extent of risk, type of client and past history with him.
- Follow up the technical loss rates for the purpose of amending conditions and prices.
- Supervise the development of policies related to property and liability insurance for each risk separately, prepare specific terms and benefits for each policy according to the type of risk and required insurance coverage.
- Approve the issuance of property and liability insurance policies of all kinds, with the required addenda, certificates and notices, within the limits of approved authorities.
- Supervise the compensations, settlements and recovery processes and preparation of relevant notices, coordinate the same with the legal department and reinsurance department, if required, as well as the finance department, submit statistics and reports in this respect.
- Negotiate with re-insurers and brokers in connection with annual contracts and their conditions, participate in negotiations related to property and liability reinsurance agreements through the supported statistics to amend the basis of such agreements and their conditions, as well as optional reinsurance arrangements.
- Approve field survey reports, as well as approve the statistics and data prepared in connection with property and liability insurance.
- Conduct the required market studies to identify development requirements in the property and liability insurance field of all types and its future, in order to benefit from the same in the development of offered products and services.
- Coordinate with the marketing to develop to the products and market property and liability insurance of all types, follow up their implementation, evaluation of their results and participate in expansion plans.
- Direct the training and development process of fire and general accidents insurance personnel and follow up the evaluation of their performance.
- Ensure the implementation of the company decrees and circulars, compliance with the approved policies, rules, systems and procedures.
- Ensure the optimum use of electronic information technology available at work, as well as the use of internet to market property and liability insurance services, communication and completion of works.
- Attend meetings of the concerned committees within and outside the company.
- Prepare periodical reports on the achievements, developments and hurdles and submit them to the senior management, comprising the recommendations and the method of overcoming them, development of work and achievement of goals.
- Undertake any other tasks entrusted to him and related to the job.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Insurance & TPA|