The function holder contributes in definition and implementation of the finance strategy in respect of achieving the objectives and will work closely with senior management to increase a company’s efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of the short, medium and long-term financial plans.
Leading FMCG Manufacturing company in KSA
▪ Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plans
▪ Communication to senior management the reasons behind the product performance and results (Variance analysis review)
▪ Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
▪ Ensure full compliance to HSE regulations and procedures to maintain a safe working environment at all times.
▪ Analyze financial data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
▪ Provide timely, relevant and accurate financial statement and forecast and analysis of the results to department heads and Financial team
▪ Maintain and develop various financial models by using database and spreadsheet programs
▪ Co-ordination of and preparation of Annual Business Plans and quarterly forecasts
▪ Review of operations and recommendation of new productivity or cost saving initiatives and changes required to achieve targets
▪ Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
▪ Managing Capex budget (coordination, communication, control)
▪ Control of all processes in the area of financial planning and analysis
▪ Utilizing BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance
▪ Coordinates Treasury activity to secure the short-term liquidity and minimize foreign exchange risks
▪ Regular reviews status vs targets, defines and implements improvement measures
▪ Carry out additional relevant tasks as advised by the Line Manager.
▪ Adhere to all policies and procedures as per BCR manual.
|Job Location:||Mecca, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|