Financial Analyst (Private Equity) – AFKAR Holding – Kuwait
- Work directly with Acting CEO in assessment of new investment opportunities and monitor existing portfolio.
- Develop forecast, financial models and valuations for new and existing investments, conduct extensive financial analysis including sensitivity analysis.
- Conduct industry, market and company-specific research.
- Preparation of periodic reviews of existing portfolio companies, including quarterly reports.
- Support structuring, negotiation, financing and due diligence of transactions.
- Create presentations and executive committee memorandums for new and add-on investments
- Participate in developing investment strategies
- Assist in identifying potential investment opportunities
- Provide support for accounting and internal audit departments.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Finance and Investment