Under the direction of the Director – Finance Director responsible for pricing prime contract and contract modification proposal(s), analyze and review accounting activities to determine the reasonableness of disbursements and financial information, prepare and develop financial models based on specific assignments related to the MNG Program, and liaison with internal and external auditors. In addition, will ensure that the company’s financial reports and invoices are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
1. Price and analyze prime contract proposal(s). Price subsequent contract modification proposals.
2. Coordinates and liaison with DCAA/DCMA auditors, OPM Price Cost Analyst, and external auditors.
3. Prepares complex accounting reports for corporate finance and the customer as required.
4. Prepares contract financial status reports and estimates at completion financial status.
5. Assures FAD is in full compliance with company standard operating procedures.
6. Coordinates with NG Corporate Finance to ensure all analysis and reporting requirements are met.
7. Updates prime contract funding authorization documentation (including contract modifications).
8. In coordination with the appropriate Directorate and Division personnel, translates prime contract funding authorization into specific annual budgetary amounts at the line item/cost code level.
9. Prepares all Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) reports related to finance.
10. Completes additional analyses as directed by the Director-FAD
11. Conducts internal reviews/audits as directed by the Director-FAD
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Military & Defense|