The Finance Manager will contribute to the performance of the company by facilitating the smooth and accurate running of the Finance Department. Responsible for producing accurate and timely financial reports reflecting the performance and financial status of the company. Ensure tight financial controls are maintained and enhanced in compliance with group directives and sound accounting procedures, whilst maintaining financial integrity over financial ledgers and reporting.
- Develop and provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Contribute fully to the development of strategy across all service areas, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, and targets.
- Prepare the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Liaise with external Auditors, Bank Managers and Tax specialists.
- Produce, weekly, monthly and quarterly cash flow and sensitivity analysis
- Monitor and review financial and ERP systems to ensure financial implications are clearly understood and documented.
- Maintain a system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Perform financial analysis and investigate variances on financial statements.
- Support the forecasting & budgeting process to ensure robust and challenging targets are set.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) for the department and monitor the performance against them.
- Analyze day-to-day financial activities and, based on this analysis, provide proper guidance to upper management on future financial plans and goals.
- Ensure all necessary financial controls are implemented into the business to protect the company’s assets.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; ; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; India; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Philippines; Pakistan; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|