• Supervise day to day working of:
•Accounts receivable/revenue and payable accountant
•To set goals of the team and provide coaching to motivate them towards common objectives and deadlines.
•Review and authorize payment for monthly payroll as per the approval mandate.
•Approve monthly bank reconciliations. Ensure that reconciling items are properly recorded.
• Monitor working capital requirements for each project and present monthly cashflow plans to CFO.
• Prepare monthly reports for actual vs budgeted project wise cost.
• Approve monthly closing journal entries.
• Review reconciliations of general ledgers to the subsidiary ledgers.
• Review management accounts at every month-end and report to CFO. Perform project wise profitability analysis and present the actual results to CFO.
• Responsible to assist auditors and assist them in finalizing yearly audit.
• Prepare various ad-hoc analysis and other studies as required by the management.
• Overall supervision of the accountants of other Associate Companies and projects.
• Review financial records and prepare monthly management accounts and report to CFO accordingly.
• Coordinate with external auditors of Associate Companies.
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
• CPA, ACCA, CA qualified applicants will be preferred.
• 8-10 years’ experience of working in GCC with Construction Industry.
• Hands on experience of working on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 ERP is required.
• Arabic and English- Fluency
•Must be available in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|