Mainly in office, occasionally outside
The Director – Corporate Accounting manages the preparation and publication of corporate budget of the company and, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates. The incumbent also is responsible for the management reporting function of the Company
1. Manage the corporate relationship between the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
2. Ensure that proper accounting records, in compliance with the laws and accounting standards are maintained and available for reporting on a regular and on time basis.
3. Ensures the approved consolidated audited and/or audit reviewed financials are published on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), on or before the statutory reporting date.
4. Ensures that the company complies and is up to date on all Zakat and Taxation matters
5. Ensures that all inter company transactions are recorded properly and eliminated on consolidation.
6. Prepares consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis.
7. Work closely with External auditors to ensure statutory publication time limits are met at all times
8. Works closely with the Financial Analysts, in the preparation of the Monthly Board pack, Analysis report and other reports as necessary
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|