- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Assist the financial manager in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s or organization’s financial policies and procedures
- Investigates delinquent accounts and contacts customers to collect payment as expeditiously as possible.
- Follow up consistently to monitor the expected customer payment dates and make allowances with management approval and examination of customer payment plans, payment history, credit line.
- Works with Accounts Receivableclerk to ensure there are no issues with customer accounts and invoicing procedures.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|