1. To be a part of a team of professionals providing a happy and secure environment for all children in the nursery.
2. To participate in weekly staff meetings, and lead on the development of the nursery’s educational policies, aims and objectives.
3. To demonstrate a willingness to define and develop personal and professional qualities and skills.
The teachers have a responsibility to:
- Observe and record the learning experiences of individual children in the nursery and make these available to other staff.
- Maintain records for a specific group of children, share these records with parents at regular parental interviews, with other staff members and professionals involved with the child.
- Read through all the observation files regularly to ensure that relevant observations are being added and no children are being missed out.
- Ensure that a developmental record of each child’s work is collected (including photographs where appropriate).
- Ensure that a record is kept of all outings / visits and cooking so that all children have equal access to the curriculum.
- Use the available records to assess each child’s needs, and to discuss with the team ways of extending each child’s learning.
- To implement a high standard of care of children in the center including positive reinforcement, best practices of child encouragement and management and the safety of students and children
- Ensure that children with Special Educational Needs or those at risk are particularly closely monitored.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Preschool, Nursery, & Daycare|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|