Employer: Private Clientele, Dubai, UAE
Designation: Family Lawyer
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Note: The candidate must be aware of the UAE Labor/ Family laws.
- The family lawyers are responsible for managing the legal issues that occur between people that are associated with each other or members of the same family.
- Drafts a legal Paper or documents these includes the wills and trust of the person.
- Deal with issues such as adoption, divorce as well as the properties, spousal support of the couple, several issues of child visitation rights and household violence.
- Responsible for advising and telling client on the proper action and the right thing to do. If the problems cannot be resolve outside the court then the family lawyer will make inquiries and organize a trial and representing the client to the court.
- Investigating and submitting evidence to make legal offense or defence; representation of files in the court and interviewing the witnesses. Understanding the laws to decide on how to advice their client.
- Non-profit organization helping the women seeks part-time family lawyer for help. Responsibilities include coaching lessons in family law and individual consultations.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Law Firm|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|