1. Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the Department to include; staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals.
2. Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the Department.
3. Enforces laws, safety regulations, and establish rules concerning personnel and technical staff with company policies and procedures.
4. Insert facilities for cleanliness, maintenance needs, compliance with the health & safety regulations.
5. To ensure that that the amusement is attracting sufficient numbers and achieve consistently high standards of guest service.
6. Accountable for the financial performance and for the safety of the employees and guest and is tasked with maximizing profit with no compromises in safety.
7. Comprehensive knowledge of local community issues and monitoring of competitors.
8. Confers with the RM and assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems and work-related issues.
9. Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
10. Responsible to meet Department productivity and quality goals.
11. Conduct interviews, hire new staff, and provide employee orientation.
12. Schedule and conduct Departmental Meetings
13. To be assigned to other duties as designated.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Entertainment; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom|