Responsible for making strategic planning and developing the department of Facility Services (MEP, HVAC, Landscaping and Pool Maintenance services etc). Leading and developing a team of Technicians to ensure maximum performance to meet work schedule. Study the market and agree on Annual maintenance contract with quality clients to improve the financial performance of the department.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Monitor the teams for regular maintenance schedules of all authorized Residential and Commercial properties as agreed on AMC.
Develop and Plan a team for the new facility services sections such Landscaping and Pool Maintenance services etc.
Communicate with Major clients to acquire new business/ projects in order to improve the financial revenue of the Company.
Ensure that all the Facility Service jobs are attended well for the customers and is carried out smoothly and reliably with effective planning, Supervision & Schedule.
Monitor the Company Vehicles to ensure effective vehicle maintenance service is carried out and proper repair works are performed on time. Ensure required vehicle Check Lists are followed and monitored.
Cost Control: Monitor the financial performance of the Facility service section against budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon. Monitors and assists with the implementation of annual budget programs for capital projects, contracts and supplies
Leadership: Ensure the effective achievement of Facility Service functional objectives through the leadership of the department – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
Maintain records: Ensure detailed records are maintained by cost center and to have a proper cost allocation for expenses
May be assigned portfolio oversight of one or more of the following:
– Ensuring that monthly meetings are scheduled
– Auto inventory/tags
– Tool/equipment inventory
– Elevator certificates
– Certification requirements
– Security/access training and instructions
Safety Quality & Environment: Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the facility service department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude. Must be able to learn and be knowledgeable of building(s) fire panels and related equipment as well as security control systems. Follow OSHA principals and guidelines regarding workplace safety and OSHA meetings.
Span of communication:
– General Manager on a weekly basis to report progress versus targets and to discuss any pertinent issues.
– All direct reports on an ongoing basis to remain updated of progress versus individual and functional targets and to be notified of any operational incidents.
– Other Maintenance Services sections on an as-needs basis in order to coordinate multi-disciplinary maintenance jobs.
– Liaison with team and management to ensure that facility service activity is carried out without disrupting supply to customers.
– Representatives of the Procurement team, Accounts and the Materials Management team on an as-needs basis to ensure that materials are available when required.
– Senior representatives of external maintenance contractors on a periodic basis to review performance and to resolve any operational issues.
– Materials suppliers/vendors on an ad hoc basis to discuss materials specifications
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|