- Coordinates on-site maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems within the NDC boundary
- Ensure all service schedules for site service equipment are accurate and up to date
- Ensure the efficient and cost effective running of the facility departments through monitoring and analysis.
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders in high-impact scenarios.
- Develops and maintains standards and tools for projects for improvements.
- Monitors external suppliers/subcontractors.
- Monitors and reacts upon facility monitoring systems.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of both his and other colleagues through safe working practices
- Identifying the root cause of faults and production affecting errors and react upon them.
- Work with the operation team to ensure maximum equipment availability.
- Analyzes system daily operation reports to track and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
- Trains internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve issues and prevent issues from recurring.
Attends and participates in customer and internal meetings.
Updates system manuals.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|