- Perform at experienced level duties pertaining to the financial accounting and reporting with specific experience in financial institutions in investment and payment systems.
- Comply with applicable accounting policies and procedures and pronouncements of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Engage in continuous update of accounting procedures and internal controls
- Contribute to improving the functionality and reporting of computerized business and accounting systems.
- Analyze and investigate Financial transactions and financial statements and various performance and budgeting reports.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|