The Executive Personal Assistant shall be responsible to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing support/clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
General Administrative Duties:
· Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
· Answers phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
· Conducts research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
· Attends meetings to record minutes.
· Greets visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
· Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
· Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
· Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
· Makes travel arrangements for executives.
· Prepares responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
· Prepares agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
· Coordinates and directs office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
· Provides clerical support to other departments.
· Manages and maintains executives’ schedules.
· Compiles, transcribes, and distributes minutes of meetings.
· Set up and oversees administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
· Supervises and trains other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
Interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
· Acts as point of contact for related HR requests of directorate employees.
· Coordinates the daily activities of the departments under the directorate in order to ensure the smooth flow of tasks and monitoring of deadlines to be met.
· Liaises with the directors under the directorate pertaining to the submission of data, reports and other information required from time to time.
· Ensures to relay important information from Directors to Executive Directors.
· Deals with VVIP and VIP guests of the Executive Directors
· Handles simple queries of employees and confers with the Executive Directors on some issues to be resolved.
· Handles incoming requests and ensures that the same is forwarded to the appropriate Director for action and monitors the resolution of such requests.
· Acts as custodian of important HR documents such as Organizational Charts, Job Descriptions, Department mandates and related memos.
Safety, Quality and Environment
· Follows all relevant safety, quality and environment programs, policies and procedures so that work is accident free and is up to the highest quality standards.
Policies and Procedures:
· Follows all relevant operational and company policies and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
· Collects and inputs date and information in reports as required.
· Carries out and perform other related duties as specified and when required and assigned by the line Manager to improve or enhance the efficiency of department work and performance.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Construction; Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|