Salary: based on experience
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of building materials.
Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
As a result of their expansion we are seeking a business minded Executive Assistant to join the CEO office.
• Reporting to the CEO
• Assist and represent the CEO in Project development, Administrative and Operational tasks.
• Ensure instructions given by the CEO, to the team, related to day to day business operations and processes are carried out efficiently and effectively, by the team, and report back on outcome.
• Initially shadow the CEO in order to gain thorough knowledge and understanding of processes regarding specific tasks.
• Ensure direction set by the CEO for various team members are being executed by them.
• Regular follow-up, ensuring and reporting on team members KPI’s in order to achieve necessary milestones
• Improvise and make decisions, with CEO approval, on matters that effect end goal objectives.
• Provide guidance and support to team members when facing difficulty in achieving objectives.
• Keep an open mind for new business opportunities and reporting on the same.
• Travel within the GCC and Overseas as required.
• General other tasks as requested by the CEO.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|