- Responsible for the successful overall coordination and management of the classroom situation.
- Fulfilling educational policies and curriculum goals in the classroom.
- Manages all classroom activities with English students.
- Ensures the quality of educational operations and activities in the classroom.
- Manages student assessment processes in the classroom.
- Applies quality classroom educational service delivery.
- Reports to the Head of Department.
- Manages and controls all teaching and learning aids and equipment in the classroom.
- Adheres to and follows time tables and schedules within the Department.
- Manages and develops learning and teaching aids and materials for the classroom.
- Adheres to the teacher performance appraisal system.
- Performs lesson preparations, including teaching and learning materials.
- Performs any additional education related duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- Ensures timeously submission of all related documents and reports related to his classroom practices.
- Attends meetings when requested.
- To maintain professional, appropriate working relationships with pupils and other
members of staff.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|