1. Prepare and develop descriptions and summaries of units included in the curriculum.
2. Prepare assessments for the purpose of evaluation and improving student performance.
3. Prepare learning sources that needs to be in the library as a reference for students.
4. Determination of needed IT resources to facilitate the academic plans.
5. Maintain accurate records of student data such as grades and attendance.
6. Supervision of student projects.
7. Substitute for other instructors within field or discipline in case of absence.
8. Actively contribute in serving the society.
9. Participate in graduation ceremonies.
10. Participate in the design, coordination, evaluation and refinement of the unit syllabus for learning outcomes in accordance with accreditation requirements.
11. Teaching and execution of unit syllabus to enable students to achieve success.
12. Act as an academic advisor across multiple units to the students with regular follow-up on their progress.
13. Contribute to the selection and development of teaching materials in accordance with unit objectives.
14. Serve on college, department and program committees as needed.
15. Comply with ACK policies and procedures.
16. Other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
17. To ensure that teaching and learning and associated duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|