Assist the Senior Embryologist and Head of IVF Laboratory perform the daily/routine work/duties in the Embryology or Andrology Laboratories as appropriate.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- In consultation with the Senior Embryologist/Andrologist and / or Head of IVF Laboratory
- Training under strict supervision of Senior Embryologist/Andrologist/Head of IVF Laboratory on oocyte retrieval, embryo transfer, IUI, semen analysis, testicular biopsy and other relevant clinical procedures with nursing personnel of the Unit.
- Under strict supervision of the Senior Embryologists/Andrologists or Head of IVF laboratory only, performs ART service
- Ensures proper laboratory environment for daily ART work (Cleanliness/Asepsis, etc)
- Under strict supervision of the Senior Embryologist/Andrologist or Head of IVF laboratory only performs supervised routine work daily and on weekends in Embryology and Andrology Laboratories according to set work rota.
- Assists the Senior Embryologists/Andrologist and Head of IVF Laboratory maintain laboratory records and compilation of laboratory data for routine statistics.
- Assists the Senior Embryologist /Andrologist and Head of IVF Laboratory maintain laboratory records and compilation of laboratory date for routine statistics.
- Assists the Senior Embryologist/Andrologist Head and Head of IVF Laboratory prepare reports.
- Assist in the performance of supervised routine quality control procedures.
- Familiarizes himself/herself with all the equipment/instruments and maintain their proper function with the collaboration of the Biomedical Engineering Department.
- Maintains a working knowledge of embryonic physiology and culture.
- Keeps abreast of latest developments in ART
- Assist in the conduct of approved research investigation and studies
- Performs any other duties when directed, assigned, or instructed by the Senior Embryologist/Andrologist or Head of IVF Laboratory.
- Respects patients and their families to promote for a patient-centered care culture.
- Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Qualification and Experience
Education and Professional Certifications/Licenses
- Bachelor degree (4 years) in Sciences
- Licensed with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties SCFHS as Embryologist.
Certificate in Embryology
No Experience Required
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|