The Electrical Technician ensures the smooth, efficient daily on going monitoring and planned maintenance activities to all electrical equipment that make up the data center environment by performing the timely and accurate completion of all the required work.
· Have minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in operating and maintaining data center electrical equipment.
· Have experience in break fixing, dismantling and assembling parts and thus performing minor maintenance and workshop activities by hand such as changing bearings, windings, lubricating, replacing parts, testing, etc.
· Have experience in equipment commissioning, startup/shutdown, LOTO (Lockout-Tagout) and isolation, as well as performance monitoring and alarm management.
Have experience in BMS monitoring and alarm management from equipment control panel.
· 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics
· Limited knowledge about engineering principles, design parameters, codes, and standards.
· Have a general understanding & troubleshooting skills/awareness for all electrical equipment ATS, Panels, Fire system, Sync Panel, ups, rectifier & (chiller, Computer Room Air Handler (CRAH), FCUs, chilled water pumps….).
· Ability to work a rotational on-call shift.
· Ability to work under pressure, adaptable.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to diagnose root cause of equipment failures.
· Very familiar with Health & Safety policies and procedures, especially for operating electrical or energized equipment.
· Ability to communicate effectively with vendors who perform maintenance on the facility electrical equipment.
Health & Safety Codes and Standards.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Technical Maintenance & Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|