- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|