The eLearning Project Manager is a high impact project management position will provide support for learning initiatives by bringing key skills in content development, learning management, and experience creating and leading multiple phases of project life-cycles.
- Manage projects with multiple audiences that utilize Learning Management System product.
- Work with clients to determine a blended learning approach and prioritize the work effort.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to build effective learning programs.
- Program manage multiple complex learning projects simultaneously.
- Monitor activity, progress, and time related to project development using a project planning tool.
- Work with project team to solicit feedback and ensure programs are relevant and on target.
- Design and develop dynamic instructional interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content, simulations for software, tools etc.
- Develop an effective document management process for: organizing and retraining e-learning project related source files; scheduling periodic courses reviews for any updates needed; scheduling the expiration of training courses, if appropriate; tracking documentation and version control of all revisions and updates, etc.
- Monitor and report effectiveness of all training conducted; revise courses as needed.
- Perform quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed.
- Support and maintain the global knowledge base and repository for best practice documents, key tools and templates.
- Translate needs analysis and functional specifications into detailed course designs.
- Work with subject matter experts to design and develop audience-appropriate, clear, and concise training content.
- Assist with quarterly operational reviews, preparation and analysis.
- Work with LMS vendor, IT or software vendor to resolve any technical issues with the web based training course or its performance within the LMS.
- Provide project status reports to training department management and stakeholders.
Onboard new hires to their role and ensure timely readiness
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Training & Education Center; IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|