- Oversee and approve the Communication & PR department’s policies and processes to ensure that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure the implementation of Communication & PR department’s policies and processes while maintaining high level of efficiency in achieving objectives.
- Oversee the execution of approved Communication & PR strategies and plans on a day-to-day basis and measure their effectiveness.
- Lead and direct the placement of advertisements including the production of printed promotional materials, catalogues, TV and brochures and media guides to promote corporate identity.
- Oversee the development and implementation of media kit including social media, website, press release, publications and integrated marketing campaigns (branding, awareness, and promotional campaigns, etc.) to ensure strong corporate branding exists for Company and to ensure consistent communication of Company image.
- Lead and direct the development of news items and stories about company’s activities and services to promote a positive image of the organization and to raise its profile.
- Serve as the official spokesperson and respond to general media queries, exhibitions, press conferences, seminars, etc. to ensure publicity and facilitate public relations initiatives.
- Develop communication initiatives for key stakeholders, including but not limited to government, media and potential strategic partners.
- Ensure communication of accurate & up to date information designed to keep stakeholders and the general public informed of programs, accomplishments, and company’s points of view on matters of concern/ interest.
- Oversee the production and distribution of printed material and other media to publicise activities and to provide information and guidance.
- Oversee the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programs, social media strategies ensuring that it meets the PR & Media objectives and monitor and analyse press output and coverage achieved.
- Lead the marketing effort in order to attract and retain clients by identifying, interpreting and satisfying the market needs.
- Evaluate and recommend methods, techniques and procedures for collecting market data (such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to purchase / obtain existing data.
- Model the economic situation in the industry, including levels of demand, supply, capacity and costs, and their implications on pricing.
- Review market research and activities required to identify potential targeted market segments and their market size, and penetration strategy to reach.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|