Director – Automotive
Salary: based on experience plus annual bonus and family status benefits
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our Client, a Government Agency, is leading the development of fast-growing export industrial sectors.
Developing a world class automotive industry to be a major regional player supplying the growing market demand.
A world class Auto City is being developed providing advantages and cost savings for investors. Additionally, key materials (Aluminium sheet, liquid aluminium, rubbers, plastics, etc.) are available competitively for investors.
GCC, ME, and Africa are among the strongest growth markets globally for this industry
The Kingdom makes for an attractive investment with its abundant natural resources, raw materials and energy.
As a result of this development our client is seeking a top-notch Director from the Automotive industry having led new projects with major Auto brands.
Key Role: reporting to the Assistant Vice President, is to introduce new brands in-to the Auto Cities across the country including all downstream materials and parts.
• Focus and secure new partnerships and project development with global Auto brands.
• Serve as active and centralized leader of strategic development and momentum, building inclusive teams to include Creative, Strategy, Communications Planning, and Tech leadership
• Lead client conversations and strategy
• Create client scopes of work and fee recommendations
• Build trusted relationships with senior clients (CEO, CMO, SVPs) to guide the business
Other key functions to note:
• Supplier development
• Business Strategy
• Management Consulting
• Team Leadership
• Business Planning
• Program Management
• Project Planning
• Organizational Development
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|