- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio/video content to online sites.
- Arrange webinars and webcasts.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Provide creative ideas and write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches and networking events.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Perform market research, identify new players and generate sales leads to support Account Managers.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy; IT Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|