· Applications developers translate software requirements into workable programming code, maintain, and develop programs for use in business.
· Establishing a detailed Application specification
· Design prototypes according to specifications
· Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
· Perform unit and integration testing
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
· Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
· Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
· A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
· Responsible for maintaining standard development approaches and practices to minimize maintenance and future enhancements costs
· Responsible for writing help files, software and systems documentation, technical guides and installation steps
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector; Finance/Economics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|