The Dental Assistant is a person who holds DHA License and will fulfill the following responsibilities in accordance with the DHA guidelines, and align with SAMC core values:
Chair Side Assistance:
– Provide comprehensive care and assistance for the dental patients of SAMC, with maintaining their safety and privacy.
– Work in collaboration with the dentists and other health care professionals to achieve the best outcomes.
– Maintain all infection control means to protect self and patients from complications.
– Maintain and complete all elements of insurance claims to ensure on time insurance payments.
– Building rapport with clients and staff.
– Enhance clients’ awareness
– Fulfill tasks given by Dental Director / Dentist.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Clinic|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|