DCS (Panel) Operator – Mezzan Holding K.S.C.P – Kuwait
PURPOSE & SCOPE:
DCS Operator is responsible for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and
responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and
written and oral instructions from the Shift Supervisor.
FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate the DCS control console to regulate and maintain process variables of
the various process and utility streams according to the prescribed mandate of
2. Read processing schedules, maintain operating logs, test results of samples, and
laboratory recommendations to determine changes in equipment controls
required to produce specified quantity and quality of product.
3. Set controls to adjust process variables, such as flows, temperatures and
4. Responsible for recording, compiling, reporting and documenting operating data,
and monitoring process parameters.
5. Perform basic calculations for determining process parameters to obtain
optimum yield of product.
6. Responsible for preparation such as plant isolation etc., for day-to-day
7. Coordinate the refinery unit start-up, shut-down (normal & emergency) and
normal operations with the shift field operators.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Industrial; Manufacturing and Production; Lubricants/Greases Blending